Makes 4-6 servings
4 cups red potatoes
Garlic powder to taste
2 T. melted butter or olive oil 1 cup finely shredded cheese (optional) Cooking oil spray
4-6 foil squares for making packets
1. Lightly spray each square of foil with cooking spray.
2. Slice potatoes to 1/4" thickness.
3. Divide the potatoes and onions evenly among the foil squares.
4. Drizzle melted butter or olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with garlic powder.
5. Wrap the foil around the potatoes and place packets on the hot grill with the lid down.
6. Grill for 30 minutes, turning once.
7. If adding cheese, do it now. Cover loosely and let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.