Oreo® Ice Cream Cake
Looking for a refreshingly cool, easy-to-make dessert to serve your guests at your next backyard get together? This ice cream cake is sure to please guests of all ages.
1 pkg. Oreo® cookies
1 stick margarine
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1 container of whipped topping, thawed
- Crush the entire package of cookies into small pieces. Reserve 1/2 cup of crushed cookies for topping.
- Melt the stick of margarine and mix with the remaining crushed cookies.
- Pat mixture into bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Slice ice cream and layer on top of crushed cookies.
- Spread whipped topping on top of ice cream.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup reserved cookie crumbs on top.
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
For variations, try using other flavors of ice cream or adding additional layers such as ice cream toppings and various candy pieces.
Looking for more recipes? Follow our Recipe Board on Pinterest