Get a QuoteRetrieve a Saved Quote
Find an AgentMore search options
Secure Whole Life Insurance from Shelter Insurance® will provide protection for the rest of your life, as long as you pay the premiums when due. A more affordable version of our Whole Life Insurance policy, Secure Whole Life premiums will remain the same throughout the life of the policy, although it doesn't provide dividends.
A Secure Whole Life Insurance policy allows you to:
- Borrow your cash value.
- Appoint a charity as a beneficiary of your policy.
Additionally, your beneficiaries can use the proceeds to:
- Pay off mortgages and other outstanding debts.
- Avoid having to sell assets or incur debt to cover estate taxes and other expenses.
Other Available Benefits
There are several options that can be added on as well:
- A Waiver of Premium Rider. Allows the premium to be waived after 180 consecutive days of total disability.
- An Accidental Death Benefit Rider. An attachment to the policy that provides additional benefits or coverage. May increase the death benefit if death occurs as a result of an accident.
- A Guaranteed Insurability Rider. Allows for the purchase of additional life insurance at certain intervals without proof of good health.
The product information contained on this website is informational only and not a statement of contract. All coverage options are subject to the provisions of the policy purchased and details of the policyholder's situation.
Shelter Life Insurance Company, 1817 West Broadway, Columbia, MO 65218
Policy form ICC18-5 in all of our operating states.