Secure Whole Life Insurance from Shelter Insurance® will provide protection for the rest of your life, as long as you pay the premiums when due. A more affordable version of our Whole Life Insurance policy, Secure Whole Life premiums will remain the same throughout the life of the policy, although it doesn't provide dividends.
A Secure Whole Life Insurance policy lets you
- Borrow your cash value.
- Appoint a charity as a beneficiary of your policy.
Additionally, your survivors can use the proceeds to
- Pay off mortgages and other outstanding debts.
- Avoid having to sell assets or incur debt to cover estate taxes and other expenses.
Other Policy Options
There are several options that can be added on as well:
- A Waiver of Premium Rider. This allows the premium to be waived after 180 consecutive days of total disability.
- An Accidental Death Benefit Rrider. This may increase the death benefit if death occurs as a result of an accident.
- A Guaranteed Insurability Rider. This allows for the purchase of additional life insurance at certain intervals without proof of good health.
The product information contained on this website is informational only and not a statement of contract. All coverage options are subject to the provisions of the policy purchased and details of the policyholder's situation.
Shelter Life Insurance Company, 1817 West Broadway, Columbia, MO 65218
Policy form ICC18-5 in all of our operating states.