Shelter dwelling insurance for rental property offers protection for the following covered losses and liabilities.
- Wind or hail
- Damage by non-owned vehicles
- Riot or civil commotion
- Damage by aircraft
- Breakage of glass
- Actions of thieves
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Collapse of buildings
- Escape of water from plumbing
- Freezing of plumbing
- Earthquake (not available in all areas)
- Medical expenses for others injured on premises
- Landlord liability
The product information contained on this website is informational only and not a statement of contract. All coverage options are subject to the provisions of the policy purchased and details of the policyholder's situation.