8 Signs it's Time for an Insurance Review
Take a moment and think about last year. What changed in your life? Whether it is for your home, life, auto or any other policy, it's important to adjust your coverage when things change. Talk to your Shelter agent about your changes and they can also see if you qualify for any new discounts.
- Getting married...or divorced
- Building or buying a new house
- Having or adopting a child
- Opening a small business
- Remodeling your home
- Accumulating new possessions
- Moving into an apartment or condo
These are just a few examples of when an insurance review is helpful. We suggest meeting with your local Shelter agent for a personal insurance review every year or two to keep your coverage up to date.