If it needs a key, it might get a discount! But forget rollbacks, 1-day sales, clearance sales and coupons. Shelter has discounts for your auto and home insurance, some of which you actually have some control over. For instance:
- If you're claim free for a specified period of time, you may get a discount.
- Good students may get discounts.
- Safe drivers get discounts up to 20%.
- Multiple cars? You could save up to 20%.
- If you have multiple types of policies with us in addition to your auto policy, you may be able to save up to 20%.
- If you pay in full instead of monthly, you get up to a 12% discount.
- If your home is new, you get up to a 40% discount for two years.
- Got a smoke alarm? You could get a discount!
These are just a few examples of ways you can save on auto, home and renters insurance. Since your situation can change, call your local Shelter agent to make sure you've got the discounts you qualify for today!Discounts do vary by state and policy, so please check with your Shelter agent to see which discounts apply to you.
Insurance Questions?See Articles
Want to learn more about insurance coverage and options? Check out our Insurance Tips section within our new Learning Center.
Get Help from the ExpertsFind an Agent
Our agents are trained to help you find the coverage you need at the best possible rates, so contact yours today!
Pass the Savings OnStart Saving
Got a teen driver? Bet you'd like to find ways to save on their auto insurance!